Alternative Treatment for ALS
Apart from studying and extracting alternative treatment for cancer and other foreign diseases - Dr. Rogers has revolutionized the path for healthcare providers as well as those suffering regularly due to complications like ALS (Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis). Learn about Dr. Roger’s alternative ALS treatment by unwrapping the secret to the Gerson Therapy that’s been idolized and amassed by thousands across the globe thanks to the revolutionary changes it brought into the world of medicine.
No cure has yet been found for ALS. Supportive care is best provided by multidisciplinary teams of health care professionals such as physicians; pharmacists; physical, occupational, and speech therapists; nutritionists; social workers; respiratory therapists and clinical psychologists; and home care and hospice nurses. These teams can design an individualized alternative treatment for ALS plan and provide special equipment aimed at keeping people as mobile, comfortable, and independent as possible. This alternative treatment for ALS is the answer.
At the Baja Health and Wellness Center we use the most cutting edge techniques in alternative treatments for ALS.FREE CONSULTATION
Why Should I Get
Gerson Therapy for ALS?
“Post-hoc analyses of methylcobalamin-treated patients diagnosed and entered early (≤12 months’ duration) showed longer time intervals to the primary event (p<0.025) and less decreases in the ALSFRS-R score (p<0.025) than the placebo group.”
Ultra-high-dose methylcobalamin in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: a long-term phase II/III randomised controlled study
Studies show that the nutrition employed during Gerson Diet has significant effects on reversing early onset of disease. The Gerson Diet is effective it is strong and it will help you recover. Traditional treatment does not focus on the cause but Gerson Therapy does it directly targets the enzymes that create the sheath around the motor neurons.
Pros and Cons of
Traditional ALS Treatement
- 5,000 cases of ALS diagnosed in the USA every year.
- Only 5% will live beyond 20 years. This disease kills you from the inside. The only way to stop it is by fighting it from the inside.
- That means only 250 who have been diagnosed people will get to see their 20 th birthday.
- Radicava, Rilutek, Tiglutik, and Nuedexta are the drugs approved by the FDA to treat ALS.They can only keep the patient alive till a tracheostomy is to be performed.
- In other words this medicine will keep till doctors can make a hole in your throat and insert a pipe for you to breathe out of.
Pros and Cons of
Gerson Therapy for ALS
- There is a good chance of treating ALS without the use of harsh chemicals whose side effects include constant diarrhea , dwarfness and nausea this is the magic of alternative ALS treatment.
- The procedure is non invasive and involves consuming healthy and living healthy.
- The community of our patients is always there for you to help you talk about what your are going through. They have faced similar circumstances and talking will definitely help you lessen your pain and discomfort.
- Your body will start to heal as soon as you get on the Gerson Diet. The changes are noticeable your body will start to expel toxins right after 24-48 hours. This is the period to relax and focus on what other small changes you are going to make to feel like this way forever.
What Can Gerson Therapy
Do For Your ALS?
This Diet plus Therapy expels toxins from your body starting within 24-48 hours .This will get the cells in your body to undergo a metamorphosis which helps make them more energized and which produces rapid growth and recovery . What does alternative ALS treatment have to offer:
You look good with the Gerson Diet, Restore your
body’s natural health the wholesome way.
Countless tales have been told of people benefitting from vegetarian meals and reversing ALS. This alternative treatment for ALS is nothing new it is just something very obvious Dr Dan discovered while spending time in the labyrinth of the human genome. We have to do what our ancestors did to be healthy and to prevent onset of ALS. This is not alternative treatment for ALS this is the only way we can live our lives and be completely healthy. Our body needs amino acids which are the building blocks of cells and tissues which are not provided by the packaged meals of today. Making out own meals by hand is the first alternative treatment for ALS. Using our body as much as possible will keep on repairing the neurons and keep them active and healthy.